The MINES Paristech Post-Master « International Energy Management » (ALEF) is a double degree programme in the field of Energy Management with an international approach, leading to:
- A French “Mastère Spécialisé” degree, delivered by Mines ParisTech and INSA de Lyon
- A Chinese “Master of Engineering” degree, delivered by Tsinghua University in Beijing.
- It is entirely taught in English.
Energy is and will remain a key concern for this century with complex and numerous implications. It will require a new generation of managers, aware of the complexity of the problems, with a strong technical background, as well as the ability to address economic, social, legal, environmental, risk management … issues.
This Advanced Master Programme is international oriented and insists on technical innovation. It aims to train young engineers with a high technical and management level that will make them able:
- To participate in the development of innovative companies at the international scale
- To manage energy projects for international energy companies
- To become an expert in the field of energy strategies and energy markets for consultant companies or international bodies
This program is designed to prepare a small number of students to face any situation and breakthrough in the energy sector trough a collection of lectures and practical projects.
- October – December Lectures MINES ParisTech – Sophia-Antipolis